Sunday, October 13, 2013

Treasured Scraps Online Store

TREASURED SCRAPS is a new online "Flea Market" of my treasured finds and objects I either no longer need, or want. I have never been one to throw anything good out, and in this economy we have to day, as the old saying goes, one persons trash is another persons treasure!

For those of you who have unwanted items still in good condition, there are numberous ways turn those items into extra cash or imcome. In this blog I will not only share my new items for sale in the shop, but discuss with you my experiences in selling over the years, and how to go about it in todays world and market.

So bookmark this blog, follow me on Google Plus, Facebook and anywhere else you like, and I hope we will become good friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment